6.10.2003

calling on moses
I just forded (read: stepped over) the raging river (read: drainage trickle) in 9th Street to get back to Jesse Hall from Memorial Union. It was red (read: red). The source: a drain spout coming from under Lowry Hall. If that's what they do to Honors College students who are one credit hour shy from graduating with honors, I'd better figure out how to earn one more credit next semester.

my family and al roker are likethis
Mom and Ally graced the Rockefeller Plaza and the "Today Show" this morning with their smiling faces. I didn't see Dad, but I did see a bright green sign that read: "From the LITTLE APPLE to the BIG APPLE." Besides my dad, there was another face missing from that railing: mine. Next time, guys, next time.

i think prince chuck was talking about me
"I'm glad to see Americans are coming over here," he told one US visitor. "I had heard they were not. You are all so brave coming over."

No comments: