6.15.2004

zonked
I was so tired last night that I squeezed face wash onto my toothbrush instead of toothpaste.

colour me what?
What kind of a copy center doesn't have a color copier? That's crap, if you ask me.

movies i've seen lately*
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (but we knew that already)
Bend it Like Beckham
Whale Rider
Love Actually
Shrek 2
The Princess Diaries
Casablanca
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Monty Python & the Holy Grail
Caddy Shack
plus seasons 1 & 3 Friends DVDs

*Some were my choice, some my sister's. Some were repeat viewings, some were new.

realization of the week
I consider myself a very tolerant person; I can get along with just about everyone. However, the people I am most intolerant of are the people I see as intolerant. Things that make me go hmmm...

No comments: