1.19.2004

i didn't know what i was going to do with myself for the afternoon anyway
I locked myself out of my car yesterday. I was sweaty and cold in my gym clothes (I've been going at least three times a week. Yeah, you can congratulate me, but you'd better do it quick because this habit probably won't stick the rest of the year). But I didn't really have anything else to do. I'm not saying I decided to lock my keys in the car for the hell of it; I'm just glad that if it were going to happen, yesterday was a good afternoon for it. After spending an hour searching for a way to get home and another hour tearing my room apart looking for the spare key, I found it. In the bag I brought to the rec center. [Cue Alanis Morissette's Ironic.] It was an everso-Erica event.

i dislike it when students return
The parking ticket vigilantes return with them.

and thus, another semester
Vox began today.

No comments: