8.06.2003

i've signed my life away
Watch out Scott, you're next. I bought a cell phone today. I was going to hold out until I graduated in May, but at least four of my good friends use only their long-distance mobiles and I'm tired of the hassle of calling cards. I'd include my new number in this post, except I've seen what kind of wackos access Pat's blog and I don't want random creepy people calling me. They'd be using up precious minutes that would be better spent talking to you. So, if you'd like my new digits, zip me a quick email and we'll be in contact.

hell begins saturday
I should really change my attitude about moving back into the Alpha Chi house and starting Recruitment work week. I've just become so comfortable in my attic palace that having a roommate (wonderful person that she is - and a mag design major too!) is going to seemed cramped...not to mention that I won't be able to bring my half-drunk bottle of merlot. (I've already decided to stash a bottle of Bailey's at Sarah's and whenever I need to escape the house, I'll just head to her place.) And then there's the issues that come with Recruitment. Definitely not Greek Life at its most upstanding moment, I believe. I really truly am excited about seeing everyone again and getting to know the girls who were freshmen last year. I just wish that the unavoidable pettiness didn't have to come with it. So, starting Friday, this blog (and yours) will probably be my outlet to the real world. Relieve me, please, with stories devoid of matching toenail polish and synchronized walking. And if you want a good laugh, just cruise through Greek Town any time next week. You'll get a good show.

No comments: