8.28.2003

black this out
The first thought I had when I saw the news about the blackout in London, that is, my first thought after, "I hope everyone is ok!" was, "I bet it's actually quiet behind our flat." (refer to section in Jan. 12 entry with the heading "a train runs through my backyard every 30 seconds") When CNN flashed to live footage of the city, my first thought was, "That's my work!" Yessiree, the fabulous IPC Media tower was front and centre. Ahh, the memories.

first i got a cell phone...
...then Luke got an iPod. And get this, these words came out of the previously self-avowed Macintosh critic: "I admit that Mac has actually put out a quality product....maybe some day I'll actually buy a Mac." Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! What's next? The five pillars of Islam being displayed in Alabama's state judicial building?

No comments: