2.06.2003

PS Happy birthday to flatmate Careth! She's the big 2-1 today. We haven't been able to properly wish her a happy birthday as a flat, so we're going to extend the joy next week after Paris and take her out.

PPS I'm enlisting your help in making my decision as to where to go for my Easter break. I'll have four to five days to go wherever I want. The roommates want to go to Spain, which would be fabulous and I'd love to get there. However, I also really, really want to get to southern France, like Nice or Cannes. But, I'm going to France this weekend, so that would be two France trips. Now, I could go to Spain a different weekend and stay with Holly, but the weekends are starting to become very few and I'm limitted to the number of Fridays I can take off. If I go to France, I could go with Emily. Spain would be with my flatmates. So, do I go to the Riviera or Barcelona for Easter? (life is tough)

No comments: