1.07.2003

all my bags are packed, i'm ready to go . . .
Thought I'd leave the country with a corny little heading. Tomorrow I leave for Chicago (!) and then Friday is London. Crazy! So, this is going to be short, because I need sleep and still have to finish watching Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels before I go to sleep.

speaking of movies . . .
All the movies (rented or in theaters) that I've seen over break:
Les Miserables (my family and I are going to see the London performance when they come visit me over Spring Break, so we had to familiarize ourselves)
Hard Day's Night
Back Beat (Those two were for me to bone up on my Beatles knowledge before visiting Liverpool)
Two Weeks Notice
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Ice Age
Lilo and Stitch
Drumline
Catch Me if You Can (love it love it love it!!!)
Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers (finished the book last night, saw the movie tonight)
Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring
The Cider House Rules
John Q.
Analyze This
American President
Return to Oz (while babysitting Sterling)

CATCH YOU ALL IN LONDON!

No comments: