12.20.2002

now entering nostalgiaville
So to keep my train of thought somewhat clear at the end of a week that has been lacking much sleep, I'm creating a list of the top ten things I'll miss about Mizzou while being gone. The ten, in no particular order:
*The Artisan, where I spent many a night studying and many a day catching up with friends over coffee.
*Random trips to Shakey's with the FARC guys.
*IM-ing Ashlyn or Becky even though they live right down the hall.
*Going off on the Missourian, guys, faith and many other topics with Pat and/or Sarah
*The Missourian...did I actually say that?! I will most deffinitely miss the people at the Missourian.
*Jack, my Macintosh.
*Randomly running into people all over campus whom I haven't seen in so long.
*Rolling with laughter on the floor of the boys' appartment.
*Charlie, my Honda Accord
*"Friends" in the AX t.v. room.

british phraseology 101
"ta" means "thanks" Didn't know that, did you?

No comments: