12.06.2002

I have succumbed to the peer pressure (sorry Mom) and have set up my very own blog. We'll see how this works. The main purpose of this website is so that I can easily communicate with my dearest friends, family, and complete strangers while I am across a little pond known as the Atlantic Ocean. To tell you the truth though, I admit that I will be keeping this site a bit secret for a while...simply so I can work out kinks and make this thing presentable.

I guess I should explain some of the phrases I've used here. First, the website should read "eversoE.blogspot" but I'm not sure if the E will appear capitalized or not. That is in tribute to the wonderful Ryan McAdoo, who everso appropriately dubbed me Easy E back in high school. "Everso easy, everso E," he used to say. Thanks, Smacadoo.

Second, the title of my blog holds a reference to Harry Potter . . . of course. How could I have a blog about London and not have a reference to my favorite Brit? The Leaky Cauldron is a pub in London, accessible only to magic folk. It has a way of being hidden to Muggles. So, pick up a pint of butterbeer here and read what's going on in the UK.

And third, about Kansas . . . I am obviously going to be quite far away from the Little Apple. :)

That's about it for now I guess. We'll see how well this blog thing works.

No comments: