12.11.2002

i feel like a technological wizard.
Blogging=cool. Much thanks goes out to Dan who helped me figure out the commenting feature and how to add links on the side of my blog. I think I'm figuring out the quirks here, bit by bit. Who knows, maybe after getting infected by the tech bug, I'll get so inspired and finally set up my own website. Ooh...now that's getting a little crazy.

the countdown
30 days. In one month, my physical body will be in London. Crazy. My mind is there right now . . . as you can tell by the procrastination I am currently exhibiting. My roommate and I exchanged Christmas gifts last night. She got me a British phrasebook. It's so cool. Since we're both giong to London next semester, we've been amusing ourselves trying to talk like a Brit. Watch out...I'll be able to speak fluent English here pretty soon. Did you know that to "chat up" someone is to hit on them? I'll be chatting up ol' Prince William . . . just wait for that post! Alright, enough. Onward productiveness now!

No comments: