12.05.2003

overheard
If you were to have walked into the Vox office sometime this semester, you might have been witness to any of these lines:

Then I need to do laundry 'cause I'm wearing my bathing suit. I'm serious.
-Julia

How about crackers? No. I mean peckers. Wait, what are old people called?
-Astrid

Great. I just called my best lead and he picked up the phone, breathed and then hung up.
-Julia

I'm Scottish. Which reminds me, I need to buy a kilt.
-Ryan

What's a sex word that rhymes with demonstration?
-Corrie

Does anyone else think that looks like a uterus?
-Julia

Ryan, you should join our club - the triple nipple club.
-Amber

Jen, less wine, more cheese.
-Astrid

I just want one day where I'm not completely f****ed.
-Chris

Yes, that's me calling the fax machine.
-Julia

Barton left the building? He's allowed to leave?
-Cara

I think emails have become inconsequential.
-Brigette
Yeah, what they need is a good spanking.
-Cara

Oh my God, you guys. Does it hurt to ovulate?
-Rachel

Julia, you must poop all the time.
-Megan

This has been a really long day - and life.
-Elisabeth

No comments: