7.19.2003

it never fails
There's a family down the street from us in Manhattan who have me watch their cats when they go on vacation. Every time they have been gone, their Siamese, Indy, pukes on the carpet, pees on the carpet and finds other creative ways to leave me fun presents when I check up on him. This is my first summer in a while where I didn't cat-sit for the Ransoms (It's hard to justify the 4 hour drive for $15 when gas is $20). Oh, but my luck with cats has followed me to Columbia. Ashley B. is the only roommate about whom Cassie (that's the cat) really gives a damn and she's been gone for a week now. Last night, the feline decided to impress the company by giving us a show of her half-digested dinner. Many thanks to Felicity, Ben and Lindsey for helping me clean the kitchen floor.

No comments: