10.08.2007

Playing Catch-up

It was a good decision to come back to the States via San Francisco, if for no other reason than to let my sports-savvy grandparents help me catch up on all the happenings in the MLB, NCAA and NFL. Mizzou's undefeated?!?! The D'backs are headed to the Series?!?! The (Arizona) Cards are 3-6? (Well, that one was somewhat expected, anyways.) And the best news? The Suns kick off the 2007 season the day I arrive back in PHX. Suh-weet!

Pictures!
I've temporarily run out of space in my Picasa photo account, which is probably a good thing, because if I unloaded all my pictures on you at once, none of you would get any work done. So, I'll be presenting the remaining photos from my time abroad in installments. Here's your first group. These are from Thailand.


Chillaxing in the bungalow in the Khao Sok jungle


Cute kitty who had lost her mommy


Chillaxing on the beach with a good book (The Historian)


The shell-covered beach in Krabi


Bangkok


Khao Sok


Krabi

No comments: