3.29.2005

10 things you never knew about erica,* part 3
1. I have very explosive sneezes.
2. When I was about 7 years old, I tried to do a "trick" on my bike: riding it with my eyes closed. The tricked ended with me running into the mailbox.
3. I have a secret love of the Click and Clack, the Car Talk guys.
4. The only time I ever really got in big trouble in school was in second grade; I was kicking too many boys in the balls on the playground. I was only kicking the boys I liked, so it was really a compliment, right?
5. I once translated the first chapter of the Diary of Anne Frank from French to English - for fun during high school summer vacation. I'd bought the French copy at the WWII museum in Calais, France. I still have never read an English copy of the diary.
6. For three summers in middle/high school I volunteered as a Junior Zookeeper for the local Sunset Zoo in Manhattan. One of my duties was scooping goat shit out of the petting zoo.
7. I'm not really a lipstick-wearer. When I do wear lipstick, I usually end up licking it off within the hour. I guess you could say I wear "lickstick."
8. My left eyeball has a freckle.
9. I am developing a great interest in the Phoenix Suns. This is notable because for the most part, I've shunned professional sports in the past. Now though, I can't get enough of Steve Nash and his greasy hair.
10. I make fantastic guac. FANTASTIC guac.

A Leaky Cauldron, of Sorts does not garantee that these will be news for everyone.

No comments: