10.30.2003

s@r@h m@gill looks like a rockstar
Well, because she is a rockstar. S@r@h M@gill (I still can't call her S@r@h Mue||er and forget about calling her just by her first name) was in town yesterday and at the Artisan. Her new haircut caught me off guard and it took a bit before I recognized her. Who is this person thinking they are my friend and looking at me with a big, dorky smile? was the thought running through my head when she said my name....twice. In the short time I had between classes, we talked about her rockstar gig in NY with Cheating Kay, her rockstar husband and how no one recognizes her with her new rockstar haircut.

you can't call me stinky
I like it when the weather can't make up it's mind whether to be hot or cold because it means my wardrobe lasts longer and I don't have to do laundry as much.

No comments: