10.22.2003

just call me a lemming
Fiscus has done it. And Maureen has done it. So I've decided, in lieu of my own wit, I'm going to follow their example and offer to you all some of the funny sentences in my inbox right now.

+ This is your fair warning...don't freak out if I randomly show up at your home or place of employment.

+ Some of you have shown concern over an email regarding risks related to use of tampax pearl tampons. I have investigated, and have found this email to be an unreliable source of information (a mass email? Unreliable? Shocking, I know) and that pearl tampons are just as safe as any other tampon.

+ Remember the forms I passed out FOREVER ago? Why have you not turned them in? Search your soul, and hand the forms in to my mailbox. I know you can find it in your hearts to do this.

+ I know, I know, death to me for asking college kids to work Saturdays.

+ Just wanted to send out a quick reminder about Vox's "What do you mean that compound modifier doesn't need a hyphen?" Stress Release Party. (Yes, we are a bunch of nerds.)

+ If I start talking about law school, please slap me.

+ The directions are below and please feel free to bring friends, special friends and very (damn) special friends. Or else we'll sit around and talk about ice cream all night.

+ That's about as funny and sarcastic as I can be at 7:26 a.m.

+ Well, i need to go to glassblowing class! I hope i dont burn any phalanges off!

+ These problems are easy to fix, sometimes all you have to do is sign your name!

+ Twits with wings. all those boys have been infested with twits with wings.

+ Anyways, so now im just sittin here drinking some soy milk, getting ready to do some ceramics homework. I need to MARRY jerome my ceramics teacher.

+ I have been so antisocial this year. Its like DO I KNOW HOW TO TALK TO PEOPLE? I totally forgot how to talk to people.

+ mostly im just takin it easy from the male species. We will see my friend. we will see. Love, Blob

+ i love my eze! everso easy! everso e!! i love you!

O.K. So the last one there was not so much funny as it was just a chance to show my lovely readers that someone loves me.

i almost bought a ticket to boston today
Seriously. I'm feeling antsy. I just want to be somewhere I've never been before. And for some reason Boston is calling my name. Maybe it's because the Red Sox had been in the news until a few days ago. Maybe it was hearing about Luke's trip there this summer. Maybe it was the jealousy of seeing Holly take a weekend trip there last weekend. Maybe I just want to get out to the East Coast in any way I can. But I restrained myself.
This time.

No comments: