9.24.2008

Old Missouri, Fair Missouri

Here are a few more teaser pics. Hopefully Friday I'll get the rest uploaded to write out some captions. In the meantime, enjoy!

From Return to Mizzou

Shakey's! Please ignore the silly expression on my face. I was in frozen custard bliss right then.



From Return to Mizzou

Dan snaps a shot of Matt & Elise in one of the amazing new RJI rooms.



From Return to Mizzou

Trying to look cute. It's amazing how many practice shots it took until I got something decent.



From Return to Mizzou

This one's for Pat.



From Return to Mizzou

Good ol' Lee Hills Hall.



From Return to Mizzou

My freshman year dorm room. This is where it all began.



From Return to Mizzou

Dinner with the Daugherties!



From Return to Mizzou

The new Mizzou Arena

No comments: