9.23.2004

forgive me father, for i have sinned
I ate Coldstone for dessert last night after swearing I would no longer patronize that establishment because they have taken over everywhere. My belief that corporate ice cream doesn't taste as good was confirmed once again.

3 degrees from the next president?
My mom shook Teresa Heinz-Kerry's hand yesterday after a Sun City rally where the first lady candidate was speaking.

what a slimeball
My dad registered as an Arizona voter with a man on the street when we had been in Chandler for a couple weeks. The man was not too appreciative when it became apparent that we did not agree with his conservative views. Last week, when my dad went to vote in the local primary, he learned that his vote did not count. The man had not turned in my dad's voter registeration form! To quote Stephanie from Full House: How rude!

No comments: